Re: ***> We are back!!! <***

  • From: John Hibbs <hibbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:30:44 -0800

ditto...really great...Gleason, keep the posts up. And, you may want to provide a whole number of your favorite URL's. I would like to post same to a class I am conducting, long distance in Hawaii. Radio in the classroom seems new to them, when in fact it has been around for nearly as long as radio.

John Hibbs
www.bfranklin.edu

great!