***> We are back!!! <***

  • From: Gleason Sackmann <gleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio in the Classroom <ric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 08:44:04 -0600

Hi!

Just a quick note to let you know that the RIC [ Radio in the classroom ] list
is again active.

You can view the previous postings to the list at:
http://www.classroom.com/community/email/archives.jhtml?A0=ric&D=1&F=P&H=1&O=D&S=&T=0

Since there are not that many postings, we do not have the digest option
enabled, but that can be
changed if needed.

Just a reminder as to what the RIC list is for:

The RIC list will be used create a sharing community for educators who are
exploring the use of
radios for instruction and curriculum integration. We will encourage teachers
to create and share
lesson plans and learning activities, and to experiment with all kinds of
wireless communication equipment.

Thanks, and welcome back.

<Gleason>