Re: Please remove me from mailing list! 3rd request!

  • From: aninno@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:13:30 -0500

Hold on there folks...

The RIC (Radio in the Classroom) mailing list left the server at Classroom Connect, and now has a new host.  Gleason is most definitely the list owner, and I used to be the co-moderator at the previous server location.
When you join a list, you are sent information about how to unsubscribe.  Basically, there are two list addresses to use - one for posting message, and one for controlling you subscription (and for unsubscribing).  Don't blame list owner if you don't bother to save this information, and need help solving your problem.  And no amount of posting to the list will unsubscribe you from the list.  It will just annoy everyone who gets your angry mail.  I am sure Gleason will eventually read your note, and end your subscription. Give it a day or so.

Next time you join a mailing list or Listserv, save the subscription information.  ;-)

Anton