[rhce2009] Re: Planning to take RHCE

  • From: Nitin Kushwaha <nitin.blackhat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rhce2009@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:41:12 +0530

hELLO AlL

Fellas!!

To my knowledge, RH has dropped the Installation part from the current
exams.

and to note:

Michael changs VTC videos shd help u all.

and make sure u get hold of the RPM on the RH5 dvd, which simulates the
similar troubleshooting scenario to the one in exam.

and if u can google u shd be able to get the ones similar / close to the one
used in the exam.

Hope this helps.

Just my .2 cents

--
Nitin.Kushwaha.

Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator.
Brainbench Certified Master Computer Forensics U.S
Certified Ethical Hacker.
Sun Certified Security Administrator.
CIW Security Analyst.
ITIL Certified.
MCSE.MCSA.MCP--Microsoft Windows 2000
Cambridge Certified Security Associate
Cambridge Certified Windows 2000 Associate
Cambridge Certified Linux Associate
Cambridge Certified Hardware Associate

Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it
into words is all that is necessary. - Margaret Cousins