//MARS R/ Re: Pic of line filter

  • From: John Yost <dtjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 15:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

It is part of my pile of stuff that I have accumulated.  And, the question was
whether or not any of the stuff was worth taking to a hamfest
or just dump it.

Gary suggested taking to the hamfest and see what happens.  Of course, any of
the items is available to members otherwise anything
they bring will go to MMARSI.