[rgn3_tangos] Re: Saturday AAA3RD/T Net

  • From: Shawn Wolfe <shawnwolfe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rgn3_tangos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:01:26 -0500

Wayne;

I really hate to do this, but I'm not going to make the net again. We have been having some severe wind up here for two days and I just came inside from assessing damage to the property. Both my VHF/UHF and HF antennas are on the ground as we speak. If I can get home before it gets dark tonight, I'm going to see If I can get the Alpha Delta back up in the trees. Luckily the wire itself didn't break. The nylon rope loop that it was tied to had abraded against the tree bark and failed.

Off to find those garbage cans now.

Shawn
AAR3EC/T

On Feb 12, 2009, at 8:55 PM, Wayne wrote:

Hello All,

The list of Region 3 /T has change a bit due to some members completing the course, joining since last net and few resignations. The /Tango net will open on 4032.9 LSB at 1001 AM 1501Z. My topics will cover proper net check in, listing traffic and transmitting and receiving a message.

Let me know if you anything else you would like to see covered. Also, look at your AMBTC page 1, Section I. General, 10-2 References and let me know if you are missing any of these. I will do my best to provide you with these files. Let me know by email.

FYI, you are receiving this message via freelists.org. If you use the reply button in this message, then all who have will be included in your reply. That is ok, but you just want the email to go to me use AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Included on the cc: are those /T who have completed their training within the last six months.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday.

Wayne
AAT3GI / AAM3RT