[rgn3_mars] Crazy Ivan

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rgn3_mars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:29:18 -0500

DE AAM3RT NR 112
R 230013Z NOV 2009
FM AAM3RT
TO ALL REGION 3 MEMBERS
BT
SUBJECT: CRAZY IVAN
BT
CRAZY IVAN drills for the rest of NOV will be held on Mondays /A and
Thursday
/D nets.  This procedure parallels the Exercise Protocol without the
overhead
requirements and record keeping. It is designed to focus on NCS operation
and
traffic handling.  Any image or traffic is appropriate for digital
operations. Voice
traffic should be limited to one two line weather reports or statements so
we
can be completed in the one hour time frame allotted.  NCS calls for
stations
with traffic only.  The NCS will call for stations with or without traffic
after the
initial traffic has be handled.  It is obvious attendance on these nets is
only by
those dedicated Region 3 members who carry continually carry the load for
the rest of region members.  I realize some due to work commitments, and
other personal reason have difficulty with on air operations.  However, as
the
region training officer, I am asking you to make your best effort to
participate
with this training.  December CI is Tuesday /A nets and Friday /D nets.
SGD AAM3RT / AAT3GI
BT

NNNN