[retrochallenge] Re: [retrochallenge 2005 ] score sheet?

  • From: Cory Wiegersma <cory5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:48:56 -0700

How soon? As soon as you're willing to give it. If you would actually like to write it yourself, rather than waiting for Byron to question you, I have no problem doing that. If you have screenshots from what you did, or photos that you may have taken of yourself at the machine, or of the machine all set up and ready for action.

What would be really awesome was if you had actually displaced newer computer, i.e. the same desk spot was occupied, having a before/after shot of the competition. Like, your powermac or acer aspire or compaq presario sitting at your desk and it being all cluttered, or not, however you work - and then of the retrochallange machine sitting there.

Like I said, I publish MLAgazine whenever enough stuff comes through for me to fill about 25 pages, and then between "full page ads" and other random crap, I get about 30-32 pages filled on inDesign, PDF it, proofread it again and let 'er rip. (or something like that.)

Take Care,
~Cory Wiegersma
On Aug 24, 2005, at 6:24 AM, Goodwin, Greg P. wrote:

Ok, I spent 29 days on a 1.77 mhz machine... not for cash... not for prizes... but for fun AND on the fun premese that I would get some article in some magazine.

       Now can I please get an answer to my question?

Sorry... it's just that I've asked this question now three times.