[retrochallenge] Re: [retrochallenge 2005 ] score sheet?

  • From: "Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx>, <retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:31:12 -0500

Retrochallenge 2005 Results

"Six people entered the Retrochallenge this year."

Greg Goodwin        Atari 800/400/800 xl
Mike McElfresh      Amiga ?
Byron Winmill       Amiga ?
Simon Williams      Apple II. (music)
Michael Juneau    - Macintosh (game called Extreme Knitting Challenge)
Byron Q Desnoyers - Macintosh Performa LC III (I believe right?)

    Forgive me, would just love to know what everyone else used.  As I said
before, the one thing I would like to do next year is to have more
communication and a daily updating scoreboard.  I'll be happy to run it even
(since I won this year).  :)

    And I know we had more than just six.  Common.. even people who only half
did, or did it for a day.  I would like to know those too.  Besides, it will
sound better in the article when we try to promote this for next year.  :)

    Doc Clu