[retrochallenge] Re: Whazzup!

  • From: "Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:30:25 -0500

    I was wondering what happened to everyone.  :)

    I have been using my Atari 800 (and 800xl) for the 18 of the 19 days
so far (I used my Duo 280c once...)   Checking E-mail via local BBS's,
telnetted out to E-bay and changed my yahoo group settings once.  This
has been a fun month, and I might just have to keep using my setup now
that I am getting used to living like this.  :)
    Also keeping up with home finances, and had hours of fun with Wizard
of War and Archon.  :D
    I've also had more time to get involved with some retro/Atari chat
rooms.  If you care to join, I could give directions on how to get to
tonight's chat.

Greg / Doc Clu
Dallas, TX - USA
Atari 800/800xl