[retrochallenge] Re: So how are things so far?

  • From: "Goodwin, Greg P." <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 15:38:54 -0500

What's a good way to say this without sounding insane, well, maybe
there isn't a way to this without sounding insane so I will say it
outright: I wish I had dialup internet access.

-=-=-=
      LOL!!
-=-=-

I pulled out my Amiga 500 and have been playing with that for a
bit.  Unfortunately I've been using my CC/575 as an intermediary
to the online world.  While these are both qualifying machines, it
does feel a bit like cheating (not to mention that I'm missing out
on the multiplier).

-=-=-=-=-

     Multiplier is nice.  What you need is a BBS!  Or if you don't have that,
you need a serial to ethernet device, like a Lantronix UDS-10 or MSS-1.  Those
are things I use with my Atari 800.