[retrochallenge] Re: Proposed rules ...

  • From: Cory Wiegersma <cory5412@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:42:48 -0700

I am definitely also looking forward to it! The q840av is ready for just about anything.

Assuming that I am allowed to connect to the 'net using the powerbook and share the connection to the 840av... I don't need to use the tibook at all during the month challange except for MSNm, Music and Photos.

SO what I'll do is enjoy the printed contactsheets of my photos, and put a bunch of music on CDs or audiocasette tapes, and tell my MSNm buddies to send me an e-mail during that month. :)
On Jun 15, 2006, at 4:14 PM, David Shepherd wrote:

I'm looking forward to it...especially if i have the Apple IIe up and going by then, with software to run on it. :)

On 6/16/06, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:     Hey anyone still out there?  I hope so.  Been vamping up my Atari 800 getting ready to use that for a month.

    Anyone else looking forward to this too?  :)

 )|(   Greg
/ | \