[retrochallenge] My projects

  • From: Michaël Juneau <micjuneau@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: retrochallenge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:14:08 -0400

Will all be able to run on a Mac Plus (probably encompassing all the way to the Mac 128). It should also run on all Systems up to MacOS 9.2. It won't be a multitasking friendly game, unless I suddenly find it's not so bad to implement. Ah, but at the moment, I have a decision to make about any sound that will be used. Making it compatible all across the System spectrum would be difficult, somewhat. Something like triple work. We shall see.

I have begun work on a game, this instant, reusing some libraries that have helped me in the last 1.5 years of development. It will be a pretty silly game. The concept is relatively simple and I hope to put enough elements and details to make it charming and fun.