[renomusicproject] open mic tonight

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 13:02:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hey kids, we're slowly but surely trying to get the open mic th'ang off the
ground, but nothing worth doing is simple or easy.  :)

I was supposed to start hosting open mic at Cyber Infusion this evening,
however, my new job has me working tonight until 11pm.  So, I've asked my son,
Topher South, and my good friend, Mike Warner, to fill in for me and host this
evening's open mic.  They've both done this sort of thing before, and Brian
(the cafe's owner) is a super nice guy who's really into supporting local
music.  Check it out!

Sign up at 6:30 - open mic runs from 7 to 10.
$1.50 Rolling Rock Drafts
7-10pm
This is an ALL AGES EVENT

33 St. Lawrence Ave., Reno