[renomusicproject] open mic tonight

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:41:19 -0700 (PDT)

So, we had fun singin' around the campfire last week, and now it's time to do
some open mic warblin'.  Hope to see you there tonight!

On a related note, we'd appreciate your vote for the Reno Music Project in
"Best Open Mic", "Best Live Music", "Best All-Ages", and any other thing you
feel like. :)   Winning this will help us gain some free exposure, which our
little volunteer effort can always use more of!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/bestofreno09

And if you haven't already cast your ballot for the songwriting contest, you've
only got a few days left to do it!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/renosongwriting09

To answer a question someone asked last week, yes I have a song in that pile,
and no I didn't vote for my own tune.  :)

 RENO MUSIC PROJECTALL-AGES OPEN MIC
 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
 including
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,