[renomusicproject] open mic and other music

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 18:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

What a crazy year it's been! Even with a sudden departure from our previous
location and a 6 month hiatus, your efforts secured the #2 spot in the RN&R's
annual poll for the Reno Music Project Open Mic! Now we've got a whole year to
claw our way back to #1. :)

Thanks to everyone who voted and supported us this year. ... Stay tuned for
great things to come in 2011!

This Saturday is open mic at Walden's, 6:30 sign-up as usual.  3940 Mayberry
Dr., Reno.  We've had some really great nights of music lately; hope to see you
there!

Friday night I'm playing a show to benefit Jonie & Kristen's big New York
adventure.  It starts at 7:30pm at the Enoteca inside the Siena (yes, it's
still
open).  The performer list includes: Knowlegde Lives Forever, Stephanie
Weatherford, Emily Tessmer, Mel Wade, Nicole Williams, Jonie Blinman, Kristin
Pitman, Christy Lynn, Athena McIntyre, Lacey Mattison, Todd South, Cap Stapp,
Dave Fritz, and likely more.  The show is free but they're seeking donations,
being that it is a benefit, after all.

Sunday I'll be playing at the memorial for musician & physician Claire Hall.
It
starts at 6pm in the recital hall (upstairs) at Maytan Music Center.  There
will
be refreshments and a lot of musicians in attendance, including performances by
Kate Cotter, Joel Ackerson, Grace Gatsby, Seth Horan, Trebor Gilmer, The
Critical Mass Band, Burning Peace, and likely some others as well.  Claire will
be missed by so many, and we're going to do our best to honor his memory with
music.

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth