[renomusicproject] Thomas Leeb concert & clinic this Sunday

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 16:18:32 -0700 (PDT)

Just a reminder that I have a couple spots open for the Thomas Leeb guitar
clinic (occurring a few hours prior to the show on Sunday).  Email me ASAP to
reserve your seat!

Thomas Leeb
http://thomasleeb.com/

TICKETS: $20 (advance or door)
Seating is limited for this intimate, "house concert" event.

GUITAR CLINIC: $50 (includes ticket to show)
Thomas Leeb will conduct an introduction to his percussive, fingerstyle
 guitar method for a small group of clinic attendees. Seating is VERY
limited for the clinic so reserve your seat ASAP.

Concert will be at SWILL Coffee & Wine on Sunday, 9/9 at 6pm.  Clinic will be
at a different location TBA.

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com