[renomusicproject] Showcase Friday, PIG ROCK SATURDAY!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:05:41 -0700 (PDT)

The weather's looking great, the firewood has dried out, and it's only 3 days
until our music campout/jam session at Pig Rock Caves!  Hope to see you there.

http://www.burningpeace.com/caves/

The Reno Music Project open mic is cancelled this week, but will be back on
Saturday, June 18th.  However, we do have a GREAT coffeehouse concert this
Friday!

Come enjoy some great food & drink  (craft beers on tap!) while listening to
master guitarist Bob Cerceo and  singer-songwriter Michelle Pappas. All-ages
welcome, and FREE!

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERTS
Friday 6/10 @ 7:00pm