[renomusicproject] Open mic tonight, AUT-FEST Saturday!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 05:54:11 -0700 (PDT)

 RENO MUSIC PROJECT
ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
 including
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,

and  piano!

 Bands welcome!

Maytan Music Center
 777 S. Center St. - Reno, NV
 (upstairs performance hall)

There's no showcase at Maytan this Saturday, but I and a ton of other musicians
will be performing at this HUGE benefit in Sparks.  SEE YOU THERE!!!

Sparks Victorian Square @ The Cantina, Great Basin, Paddy &
Irene's, Vixens! 4 Venues, 28 local bands/ artists, lots of great
drawing prizes. Music starting outside Great Basin @ 4pm! All ages 4pm-
9pm, 21+ from 9pm - ????!

$10 gets you a pass to all 4 venues!

Current
artist include: Kate Cotter, Jelly Bread, Otis, Dirt Communion, Max
Volume, Grace Hutchison, James Wilsey, 12-Guage Facelift, Lesser Known
Gentlemen, OTR, ZEND, Knightfall, Detrament, Gabriel Traverso Band, Eat
at Joe's, Tim Snider from Sol Jibe, John & Danny from Days No
Different, Eric Foreman, Cover Your Tracks, Mr. Vague, Lisa McCuiston,
Tyler Stafford, Ninos Zombi, Justin Murray from Devils Hollow, Eric
Stangeland with friends Erika Davidson & Shawn Jones, Becky
Beistline, Todd South and She Has A Fashion Vice.

Proceeds will go toward helping local families affected by Autism. Sponsored by
Autism Matters

We hope to make this an annual event so grab the family and come on down!

Start Time:     Saturday, August 22, 2009 at 4:00pm
End Time:     Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:00am
Location:     Sparks Victorian Square (The Cantina, Great Basin, Paddy &
Irene's & Vixens!)

Email:     estang74@xxxxxxxxx or danspurple@xxxxxxxxxxx

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS