[renomusicproject] Open mic tonight!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 05:35:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tonight we've got open mic at Maytan's with featured guest Mister Vague.  Also,
it's time once again for the Reno News & Review "Best Of" poll, and we'd really
appreciate your vote!  This kind of thing helps us gain visibility and let
folks know about all the good music we support at our open mic and showcases.
So remember, vote RENO MUSIC PROJECT for "Best Open Mic", and any other
category you deem appropriate.  Thanks!

http://www.newsreview.com/reno/ballot/BestOfReno09

On another note, I'd like to mention a great open mic I attended in Virginia
City at the (recently refurbished) Red Dog Saloon.  The owners are super nice,
the open mic host does a great job, and performers get a free drink and plenty
of love from the crowd.  Sophie & I had a blast last Tuesday, so if you'd like
to drive up there en masse and show 'em some Reno/Sparks music, let me know and
we'll take the hill together!  :)

http://www.reddogvc.com
Open mic 7pm, Tuesdays.

 RENO MUSIC PROJECT
ALL-AGES OPEN MIC
 Friday night, 7:00
Original music preferred & encouraged!
 ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
 includes beverages            & snacks
 donations appreciated but not required
 (NO alcohol or tobacco allowed)
The area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic,
 including
          pro PA system,
          guitar & bass amps,

                drum kit,