[renomusicproject] Open mic & more

  • From: "Todd South" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:51:24 -0700

First up, I'd love it if you'd take the time to vote for us as Best Open Mic
and Best Place to Hear Quiet Music in this year's poll. Remember, ballots
submitted with fewer than 10 responses may be disqualified, so go ahead and
vote for all your other favorites!

Best of Northern Nevada 2014 - Vote Now!

Best of Northern Nevada 2014 - Vote Now!
Welcome to the Biggest Little Best of Northern Nevada 2014, the state’s most
accurate, unbiased and biggest popularity contest.
View on www.newsreview.com Preview by Yahoo

https://www.facebook.com/groups/renomusicproject/

RMP ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Friday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

The Reno Music Project presents: FREE, all-ages, acoustic open
mic (PA system provided, bring your own instrument; keyboard available
with advance notice). Original material preferred & encouraged.
Reno's favorite open mic since 2002, hosted by Todd South.

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission
Adult beverages available with I.D.

Golden Rose Cafe @ Wildflower Village
4395 West 4th Street
Reno, NV 89523
http://www.wildflowervillage.com
Reno Music Project

Reno Music Project
View on www.RenoMusicProje... Preview by Yahoo

I will be opening for the Bonfire Set on Saturday

https://www.facebook.com/events/306178359560282/