[renomusicproject] Open mic + HOLIDAY PARTY/SHOWCASE!!!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 23:25:30 -0800 (PST)

Friday, December 18 - 7pm
Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. (upstairs) All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd South
Original music preferred & encouraged - all ages welcome!
The
area's best-equipped original music, all-ages open mic, including pro
PA system, guitar & bass amps, drum kit, and piano!
Bands welcome!

LAST OPEN MIC @ MAYTAN'S - moving to new venue in 2010!
________________________________

Saturday, December 19 - 7pm
Maytan Music Center
777 S. Center St. (upstairs) Holiday Party / Musician's Showcase  hosted by
Todd South
7:00pm-12:00am

Come share & enjoy our last RMP event of the year, as well as our
last event at Maytan Music Center. We'll have some hot food available
(msg if you'd like to contribute to the pot luck table), and there will
be bottled water, hot coffee & tea; anything else you'd like to
imbibe is on a BYOB basis, and you're certainly... welcome to BYOB and
share some holiday cheer!

The showcase is going to consist of several short sets by various RMP talents,
including:

Frankie Ferreira
Tyler Stafford
Kung Fu Sophie
Critical Mass Band
Brian Callahan
Eric Stangeland
Mark Earnest
Burning Peace
and more to be announced...

Let's have some fun and celebrate Reno's original music scene!

LAST SHOWCASE @ MAYTAN'S - moving to new venue in 2010!

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN:tcsouth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS
Text/Voice: 775-530-2940  www.twitter.com/ToddSouth