[renomusicproject] Open mic AND jam this weekend!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 02:49:49 -0800 (PST)

We're going to have open mic on Friday as usual this week, PLUS we're going to
do another open jam session on Saturday (since the October jam was such a
hit)!  I'm hoping to stick more to acoustic instruments this time around in
order to include more players and stay away from the "just a couple people on
stage at a time" syndrome.  Perhaps we'll just circle the chairs and share some
tunes this Saturday!  I'm open to whatever y'all wanna make of it ... it's an
open jam!

Friday: Open mic at 7
Saturday: Open jam at 7

Cya there!