[renomusicproject] Need help with the sound board

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:36:14 -0700 (PDT)

I'm performing with my band, Burning Peace, this Saturday, and I'm in a wee bit
of a pickle about running sound during our set.  The sound board is a wee bit
too distant for me to do the usual "run sound from the stage" trick, plus,
we've got a lot going on (including digital drums) that requires someone to be
on top of things so we can relax and play the music.

Email me if you'd like to help me out and you know your way around a board.
Thanks.

--Todd South

www.RenoMusicProject.com

Todd C. South - www.toddsouth.com