[renomusicproject] Music, Music, Music!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:15:17 -0700 (PDT)

NOTE: I'll be playing keyboards for the LovePop! CD release on Sat. night, so
my son (Zach South) will be guest-hosting the open mic in my stead.

Also, happening on Saturday is the Musician Faire & Fan Fest at MRC (Musician
Rehearsal Center), which benefits the N. Nevada Food Bank and Washoe County
music education.  I'll be there representing the Reno Music Project ... stop by
and say hi!

http://musicianrehearsalcenter.com

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, June 22, 7:00pm -- 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks, wine, and craft
beers on tap
while listening to singer-songwriters Liam Kyle Cahill and Mel Wade.ALL AGES
welcome - FREE admission

________________________________
 SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm

Original music encouraged & preferred
ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

Reno's Favorite Open Mic since 2002

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

http://www.RenoMusicProject.com

http://www.WaldensCoffeehouse.com

Todd C. South - Text/Voice: 775-530-2940
www.facebook.com/toddsouth
www.twitter.com/ToddSouth
www.RenoMusicProject.com
www.BurningPeace.com