[renomusicproject] Great open mic last night!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 10:04:08 -0800 (PST)

We had a really great open mic last night, including sets by our (now out of
town) friends Whitton from L.A. and Spencer Knox from Cincinatti, and Michaud
from Seattle performing with his Reno cousin James Haddock.  The rest of the
night was filled with the music of Frankie Ferreira, Tyger, Linda Young, Helen
Sventitsky, Michelle & Jim Coleman, Justin & Eric Sager, and Izaak Wierman.
Happy Holidays!

Couple quick calendar notes: we WILL have open mic at both XOXO and Maytan's
this coming week, and I'm going to be booking featured acts for the XOXO open
mic; if you're interested, gimme a holler. I'm also hoping to have an
end-of-the-year showcase at Maytan's as well (still working on that).

On another note, I'll be running sound and helping host an all-ages New Year's
Eve show at Maytan Music Center featuring local bands Visible Darkness,
Sinicle, Authmentis, Fortune81 and I think at least one more band TBA.

Ooooo, and don't forget THIS event!

MORE BARN: A TRIBUTE TO NEIL YOUNG
Benefit show to celebrate the CD release and to raise funds for The Bridge
School. Show sponsored by the Reno Music Project with MISTER VAGUE, JULIAN
PEACH, THE SUNJUL, BURNING PEACE, FITZPATRICK'S WAR, and all the way from
Wisconsin: CHRIS DeMAY, MELANIE JANE and AIMILESS BLADES!

Saturday, January 5 - 7:30pm
 Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
$10 admission includes digital download card for CD tracks

Todd C. South - http://www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS

http://www.BurningPeace.com