[renomusicproject] Do NOT miss Friday's show!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 15:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

For those who might be interested, I'm selling some music gear.

http://reno.craigslist.org/msg/2589013587.html
http://reno.craigslist.org/msg/2589025829.html

More items to be listed tomorrow!

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT featuring Mark Earnest and John Craigie
Fri, September 9, 7:00pm -- 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy some great food & drink, wine, craft beers on tap and $2.00 PBR
while listening to live music by Reno frontman Mark Earnest (of Dirt Communion
and Mister Vague) and San Francisco singer-songwriter John Craigie.

http://www.myspace.com/mistervague
http://www.johncraigiemusic.com/

All-ages welcome, and FREE!

More on John Craigie:

"He stays true to the essence of folk music, and the traditions of the seminal
writers of our past century. With timeless melodies and insightful
lyrics--interspersed with witty storytelling--his songs take many poetic turns
before bringing you back home. His themes range from social commentary to
personal empowerment, political satire, and modern love. John Craigie writes,
sings, and plays for the people."

SONGWRITERS' OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm
Sign-up @ 6:30pm