[renomusicproject] DON'T MISS THIS SHOW!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rmplist <renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:54:49 -0700 (PDT)

I defy you to find a better FREE entertainment option than the show we've got
planned for this Friday!

THE RENO MUSIC PROJECT presents
COFFEEHOUSE CONCERT series
Fri, Oct. 19, 7:00pm - 9:30pm

Walden's Coffeehouse
3940 Mayberry Dr. - Reno
(corner of Mayberry & McCarran)

Come enjoy Walden's great NEW food menu, hot & cold drinks,
wine, and craft beers on tap while listening to singer-songwriter Danielle
French, and world-renowned fingerstyle guitarist Richard Smith.
http://www.daniellefrench.com
http://www.richardsmithmusic.com

Danielle's latest recording effort "Drive" has been on constant rotation in my
truck since the last time she played at Walden's. Every song in that collection
has been stuck in my head more than once.

I'm really looking forward to hearing Richard Smith play. Here's some comments
from folks who know their way around a guitar:

âThe most amazing guy I know on the guitar.â
âHe can play anything I know, only better.â
Chet Atkins, CGP

Richard Smith owns many instruments, but his most prized is a guitar, which has
written on it, âTo my hero, Richardâ -- signed
Jerry Reed and Chet Atkins

Guitar playing at its finest. Donât miss this one.â
Doyle Dykes

âIf you like my playing, you should hear Richard Smith.â
Tommy Emmanuel, CGP

âHe is one of the worldâs greatest guitarists.â
Muriel Anderson

ALL AGES welcome - FREE admission

 ACOUSTIC OPEN MIC
Saturday night @ 7:00pm