[renomusicproject] AMAZING open mic tonight, Ataraxxia CD release tomorrow!

  • From: Todd South <tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renomusicproject@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:19:38 -0800 (PST)

A little bird tells me that Justin McMahon, Seth Horan, Kate Cotter, and Joel
Ackerson will be performing at our open mic this evening, shooting promotional
video in preparation for the "Starz Align" songwriter's showcase on February
16th.   If that weren't enough to get ya excited, we've got the Ataraxxia CD
Release show on Saturday!  SEE YOU THERE!

                                                           Friday, January 11
- 7pm
   $5 admission includes beverages           All-Ages Open Mic hosted by Todd
South
                       Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)
                      Saturday, January 12   - 7:30pm
             $15 admission includes CD & beverages            Ataraxxia CD
Release Party
             hosted by Todd South
   Maytan Music Center - 777 S. Center St. (upstairs)

Todd C. South - http://www.toddsouth.com
ICQ: 1943809 MSN: tcsouth@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo: tcsouth AIM: TaoshamanTCS

http://www.BurningPeace.com