[USS Renaissance] Message from the captain

  • From: Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: renaissance@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:38:08 +0100 (BST)

Hey Guys,

As you've probably guessed, things are hectic up in Scotland for me at the
moment so I'm suggesting that we keep en in the dry dock for a little while
longer.  It doesn't mean that we can't write, it just means that there's not
going to be official plots for the time being.  If anyone wants to run with
something though, feel free and we can all just chip in.

TTFN

Liz

"Not only is the universe stranger than we imagine, it is stranger than we can
imagine."

 ~~ Sir Arthur Eddington