[relug] [ppc] suspend to ram

  • From: Luca Bigliardi - shammash <shammash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: RElug <relug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:11:17 +0200

so che qualcuno qui dentro e' abbastanza interessato..

----- Forwarded message from Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
-----

Subject: Re: Powerbook G4 15"
From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 18:25:19 +1000

On Thu, 2004-10-21 at 00:37, Guglielmo Dapavo wrote:
> .
> |
> | 1. Sleep. When I close lid, backlight turns off, if I reopen it
> | right away, it will turn back on as expected, however if I wait for
> |  few minutes, and then open the lid, pbook won't wake up. I've seen
> |  quite a few messages on the list saying that sleep does not work,
> | so I suppose that's expected behaviour.
> |
> I've got the same behaviour, when u close the lid after some time the
> mac shuts down

Sleep support is comming real soon now...

--
Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

----- End forwarded message -----

brav'uomo benh :)

ciao
        Luca

--
BOFH excuse #372:
Forced to support NT servers; sysadmins quit.

Linux Registered User # 286841