Bug fixes and minor tweaks have been building up in regolith-unstable for
the past several weeks. Time to promote them to regolith-stable!
The main update is support for Ubuntu 19.10 (Eoan) which had a breaking
change. If you're going to upgrade, please have a look at this wiki page
Additionally, we're shipping a newer version of Compton, as well as work to
make changing bar icons easier via Xresources.
Package Update Changelog:
compton (7.4-0ubuntu1~ppa1) disco; urgency=medium
* Take upstream 7.4 release.
regolith-compton-config (1.6-1ubuntu1~ppa1) disco; urgency=medium
* Add fixes from @zerotao and @UtahDave .
regolith-desktop (2.30-1ubuntu1~ppa2) disco; urgency=medium
* Specify gnome dependencies required for Regolith.
regolith-gnome-flashback (2.1-1ubuntu1~ppa1) eoan; urgency=medium
* Manually merge fixes from
to support Ubuntu 19.10.
regolith-i3xrocks-config (1.21-1ubuntu1~ppa1) disco; urgency=medium
* Add defaults to Xresources so blocklets dont crash if a key
* Misc minor cleanup.
* Add some padding after time blocklet.
* Add padding between battery icon and quantity.
* add wireguard support and fancy icon by @gigglearrows
* Fix invalid Xresource keys for color definitions.
* Fix wifi icon rendering w/ material design.
* Remove deprecated battery script.
* Use Xresource for bar icons for default-on blocklets.
regolith-st (0.8.2-1ubuntu20ppa4) disco; urgency=medium
* Increase scrollback buffer from 2K lines to 5K.
* Depend on emoji font to prevent terminal from crashing when
regolith-styles (1.2.36-1ubuntu1~ppa1) disco; urgency=medium
* Define bar icons in typeface resource file.
* Package new styles by @appelgriebsch.