[regionalretreats] Two Mindfulness Events in April

  • From: ewalt@xxxxxxxx
  • To: regionalretreats@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 04:35:09 -0400

To be removed from or added to this email list concerning Mindfulness events in
Michigan in the tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh please visit our list website and follow the instructions. You enter your email address and then choose an action.

//www.freelists.org/list/regionalretreats

Dear Friends,

Dharma Teacher Jack Lawlor will conduct a Day of Mindfulness in Grand Rapids on
Saturday, April 9.(see below for information)

Also, The Flowing Rivers Sangha of Toledo welcomes Buddhist environmental expert George Hoguet the last weekend of April for a series of presentations on our "Partnership with the Planet". This will include public talks on Friday and Sunday and a Day of Mindfulness on Saturday, April 29. (see below for information)

May all beings be happy,

Sam Ewalt
The Bluewater Community of Mindful Living
Port Huron, MI
http://www.bluewaterbuddhist.org

April 9 (Sat) Day of Mindfulness led by Dharma Teacher Jack Lawlor in Grand Rapids

Withered Tree Mindfulness Meditation Community welcomes Chicago-area Dharma Teacher Jack Lawlor to Grand Rapids to lead a Day of Mindfulness on April 9th.
A vegetarian lunch will be served. A donation of $20 to cover expenses is encouraged. Meditation instruction provided, please bring your cushion or bench; chairs and some cushions will be available.

9:30am to 4:30pm
Holistic Care Approach
3368 E. Beltline Court
Grand Rapids, MI 49525

Space may be limited, please contact Eric at 616-666-9443 or erickorsedal@xxxxxxxxx to register or for more information.

April 29th, (Fri), April 30, (Sat), May 1 (Sun) Flowing Waters Sangha, Toledo OH offers three opportunities led by environmental expert and Buddhist George Hoguet, including a dynamic presentation on Friday evening, a Day of Mindfulness on Saturday, and a Sunday morning talk at First Unitarian Church of Toledo.

Please join us in a weekend of environmental events with the theme Our Partnership with the Planet. For registration details or more information please contact Nancy Roffey, nroffey@xxxxxxx, 419-473-1564