[regional_school] Re: The mayorial control diversion

  • From: neilcho@xxxxxxx
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:21:24 -0500

 Dear Bill et al,
That's great. I can't wait to begin tackling the next stage in the preparations
needed to open the Regional School. We may not be able to win political
battles, especially in the short-run, but we can demonstrate something
important through the creation, character and performance of the Regional
School that might have a greater impact in the long-run.
I also love the irony of beginning this next step with a meeting on tax day.
Given the current crisis in public financing for EVERY worthwhile program, from
education to health care to libraries to parks to social services to......, I
think this is deliciously appropriate.
See you all on April 15.
Best, Neil