[regional_school] The mayorial control diversion

  • From: Brad Cherin <bcher14620@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 04:53:22 -0800 (PST)

I am concerned the political fight is distracting us from actually solving the
problem.  My understanding is that we are a group of people that understands
the problem goes beyond any governance process and that the Regional School
could do more to solve this problem than any other.

If anything, this debate gives us an opportunity to convey a message that we
need to be working towards solutions and oh by the way....

I am not saying that we stop opposing mayoral control, but I would like to see
us making progress towards a regional school.   Do we have working committees
at this time?  What are the next steps?  I know this may not be where people
are at, but I joined this effort to solve problems.

Brad Cherin