[regional_school] Re: Regional School and Meditation?

  • From: hussainbahmed@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Dina, for sharing. Chopra's gap between thoughts is suggestive of
"complete silence" almost like descending into the Black hole to connect with
ones' source of flow where any form of thought including concentration is
transcendentally absent. I belief that everyone is capable of learning the
techniques of quieting the mind; all you need is a good teacher who can model
the postures associated with this science of human cultivation.
Any thoughts?
Hussain.