[regional_school] Re: Phase II Study Groups

  • From: "Thomas Gallagher" <Thomas_Gallagher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 11:07:40 -0400

regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>Good morning!
>
>If you have signed up for a planning team, we are still looking for group
>leaders.
>
>Thanks
>Bill

Bill .. time commitment?

Thanks,
Tom

Thomas Gallagher, Superintendent
Wheatland-Chili Central School District
13 Beckwith Avenue
Scottsville, New York 14546

www.wheatland.k12.ny.us

585 889 6246 (office)
585 889 6284 (fax)

Think Green. Please don?t print this message unless it?s really necessary.
Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message is from the Office of the
Superintendent within Wheatland-Chili Central School District.  The
message and any attachments may be confidential or privileged and are
intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the
addressee.  If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or
distribute this message or any attachments, we ask that you please delete
this message and any attachments and notify the sender by return email or
by the number listed above.