[regional_school] Grant Meeting

  • From: David Atias <datias34@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 10:15:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Folks,

It's taken longer than I expected, but it looks like I finally have an
extremely rough draft of a grant proposal for others with more experience than
I to pick apart.  So the question now is, do we need to meet in person or
should we do this electronically...or both?

I know some of you have already expressed an interest, but I dropped the ball
on keeping track of who wanted to do what, so if you could send me another
e-mail directly (datias34@xxxxxxxxx) and we can get the ball rolling.

Let me know:

*that you're interested in working on the grant.
*if you'd prefer face-to-face meetings, e-mail or both.
*if you want to get together, a general idea of when you're free.

Thanks!

Dave