[regional_school] Re: Four Myths About the ELA Common Core

  • From: "Ellen Weber" <eweber1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 14:08:38 -0400

Thanks Dina, I applaud your article - especially value how you highlight
learning and teaching from opposite views.

How might these key issues that impact student outcomes fuel more discourse
with leaders who operate or fund traditionally broken systems?

Any ideas?

Best, Ellen

Ellen Weber (PhD)
Director - MITA International Brain Based Center
PO Box 347, Pittsford, NY 14534
eBook: MITA in the Classroom and Beyond - at
http://mitaleadership.com/buyonline.html
MITA Brain Leaders and learners  blog: www.Brainleadersandlearners.com
MITA Brain Based Center Web Site  at www.mitaleadership.com