[regional_school] Bill and Regional Academy Referenced 11/26

  • From: Keith Rankin <keithwrankin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Regional School <regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:00:19 -0500

If you hadn't noticed The Regional Academy reference in today's paper here's
the link.
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20111126/OPINION02/111260310/Diversity-key-charter-school-s-success
"...Bill Cala, revered for his visionary and sensible district leadership, has
worked to create a metropolitan school that in the end, might look very similar
to GCCS. Let's continue to dream no small dreams for our community, and hope
that someday all of our region's students can attend schools as diverse as
ours. It will be a far superior education for all them."
What is the next step?
I tell you the truth, no plan for city students has as much promise as The
Regional Academy.
Keith

keithwrankin@xxxxxxxxxxx

585.734.7295 cel | txt