[redwoodmen] Hello!

  • From: "Pat Maloney" <pmaloney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <redwoodmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 08:56:38 -0800

Hello!

I just found out about the Redwood Mens Center and this email list.  I live in
Rohnert Park and am looking for a men's group in the area.  I've never belonged
to a men's group before, other than a couple of men's meetings back in the days
of est in San Francisco.

I read about the groups listed at www.redwoodmen.org but the only ones of
immediate interest are in Marin and I would really prefer something a little
closer to home.  The two listed in Sonoma County seem to focus on rituals and
excercises and I'm more interested in more of a "get-together and talk" sort of
group.

I'm finding that the local male friends I have at the moment, while wonderful
men, aren't very comfortable with discussing anything much deeper than the
latest CD or how the golf game went last week.  And I have gotten to the point
in life where I'd like more personal male contact on a more frequent and deeper
level - a place where we can discuss and share our lives as men and talk about
personal issues without having to edit every other word for fear of the
conversation changing!

So if anyone knows of such a group around here, I would appreciate the
information.  Thanks a lot!

Pat

- For technical information about this list ,go to:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html
- Redwood Men's Center webpage:
http://redwoodmen.org/
- Redwood Men's Center Administrative contact:
lyncon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Please be patient, a response may take a few days.)
- For technical issues related to this list:
cwa.2@xxxxxxxxx