[redwoodmen] FW: Red Thread Gold Thread

  • From: barry spector <shmoover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Spector <shmoover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 09:35:38 -0700

Dear Friends:

I am excited to announce the publication of my friend Alan Cohen=B9s book, Re=
Thread Gold Thread. This anthology is a result of the generous contribution=
of over fifty poets from around the country. Funny, provocative and
heartfelt, it contains stories of how they became enamored with the poetic
word, one of their poems, and a picture. The poets include national-known
names such as LUIS RODRIGUEZ, MICHAEL MEADE, JACK KORNFIELD, TED KOOSER,
GREGGORY ORR, DAVID WHYTE, MAXINE KUMIN, ELLEN BASS, DORIANNE LAUX and NAOM=
SHIHAB NYE, as well as Bay Area poets MAYA SPECTOR, LARRY ROBINSON, GREG
KIMURA, LAURIE KIRKPATRICK and ALISON LUTERMAN.

All proceeds from the book will go to Power of Poetry to insure the
tradition of bringing music and poetry to Hocking County, Ohio. You may fin=