[redwoodmen] FW: Our annual winter oral traditions salon

  • From: barry spector <shmoover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Barry Spector <shmoover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 10:20:14 -0800

Barry & Maya Spector invite you to a
Winter Oral Traditions Salon
An evening of poetry and storytelling.
Saturday, January 23rd
3751 Bay Road, Menlo Park, 7:00 PM till ?

Bring musical instruments, stories, poems, songs, tall tales, insults,
boasts and toasts LEARNED BY HEART!

No one is required to perform.
Please join us even if you don¹t care to recite anything.
Together let¹s make a brief community dedicated to the love of the spoken
word.

Refreshments provided.
Feel free to forward this invitation to and invite friends.
For more information, call 650-329-1415.

Sometimes I go about pitying myself,
and all the time
I am being carried on great winds
across the sky.

-- Chippewa song

www.barryandmayaspector.com

------ End of Forwarded Message

- For technical information about this list ,go to:
//www.freelists.org/help/index.html
- Redwood Men's Center webpage:
http://redwoodmen.org/
- Redwood Men's Center Administrative contact:
lyncon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Please be patient, a response may take a few days.)
- For technical issues related to this list:
cwa.2@xxxxxxxxx