[redwoodmen] Admin status for Conrad

  • From: "Craig Addleman" <c.addleman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <redwoodmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 11:52:17 -0700

Conrad, you are now an administrator and a moderator of this list. You can
go to the login url listed below to see various settings and information
about the list.

Be careful about changing the settings!

I haven't explored it in it's entirety yet.

One thing I did was attempt to post to the list as "phonyname@xxxxxxxx" (in
otherwords, as someone who wasn't subcribed to the list. As the list
moderator, I received an automated response informing me that
"phonyname@xxxxxxxx" had attempted to post to the list, and a copy of the
message was included. I suppose in the real world, the correct thing to do
would be to send a message explaining to "phonyname&home.com" the
subcription procedure. Also, there may be a way to automatically send a
response with our own words. I'll look into that. There are about a dozen
text files on the listserver we can edit and use for our own automation. So
far they are all blank except the welcome message you should have received
when you subcribed. Did you get that message?

You can respond to this message by addressing email to
redwoodmen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; or just hit the "reply" button if your email
program has one.

~craig