[redmine_plugin] Re: Thursday Meeting with Tutor

  • From: Tural Mammadov <s9tumamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: redmine_plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 21:12:51 +0100

There is nothing urgent for tomorrow. Instead there is small issue about contract: we found that one of the must have features mentioned in contract (as far as I remember was at number 6) is already implemented in redmine. Should we mention that we are excluding it from our implementation? Because we will simply fetch modifications, done outside of the plugin, to ensure data consistency.

Цитирую Alex Schlosser <schlosser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

sorry, but I am not available after 14:00, but if you don't have any
specific questions or problems we need to talk about, I think we could
skip the meeting this week altogether. You probably were just working
on your implementation and studying for the IRDM exam :D
So please confirm if you want to meet with me tomorrow at 11:00.

Best, Alex

On 12/09/2015 08:43 PM, Tural Mammadov wrote:
Alex, 3 of my сolleagues tomorrow will write the midterm, so they
asked me to reschedule our meeting with you to 16:00, in order they
can participate in it. If it's ok for you please tell me. Otherwise
let's arrange it at 11:00

--
With best wishes, Tural Mammadov