[redmine_plugin] Re: Dataset for algorithm tests

  • From: Vitalii Avdiienko <avdiienko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: redmine_plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:20:15 +0100

Hi guys,

it works as good as it's initial implementation
we are fine with that. Let’s stick with this. We are extremely busy with
projects and your exams now. We may send you some data week after, otherwise
Real data will be used whenever you complete everything. Just for fun.

We are also working on merging all parts of the project so you would see nice
demo soon.
This is more crucial than the point above. You are quite slow with your
implementation. We don’t need a nice demo, we need a working system. Keep this
in mind. You should have finished with the most of must-haves last week and
have the working system. Please speedup your activities.

Looking forward for your progress soon.

---
Best Regards,
Vitalii Avdiienko

PhD Student/Researcher
Software Engineering Chair
Saarland University
66123 Saarbrücken / Germany
https://www.st.cs.uni-saarland.de/~avdiienko/

On 21 Jan 2016, at 12:52, Tural Mammadov <s9tumamm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Dear customers,

we have tested Ruby implementation of our Greedy algorithm and it works as
good as it's initial implementation so we want to test it against real data
so please could you send us voting dataset for past years so we could measure
productivity. We are also working on merging all parts of the project so you
would see nice demo soon.
--
With best wishes, Tural Mammadov