[redmine_plugin] AW: Re: Meeting next Tuesday at 11:00

  • From: Vitalii Avdiienko <avdiienko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <redmine_plugin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:36:25 +0100

Yes. It works.

Be prepared to show implemented features in the projector and present a plan
for the rest of must/may-haves. We want to know what do we have and what will
we have in 2 weeks when project will be finished.

Meet us on Monday in E9.1, room #2.22 at 10 o'clock.

Best Regards,
Vitalii Avdiienko

PhD Student/Researcher
Software Engineering Chair