[realmusicians] Re: windows 7 instead

  • From: "Tom Kingston" <tom.kingston@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:56:15 -0400

I just called Sonica Labs to see what they had to say regarding Windows 7. They said, so far the OS (overall) looks pretty good, but, not exactly what you wanted to hear, the biggest problem is waiting for software and hardware, namely drivers, to become available. So no matter which way you go, back to XP or forward to Windows 7, you'll no doubt have a driver search on your hands.

Oh yeah, and he talked me in to a screaming new laptop too. grin.

Good luck,
Tom

At 10:42 AM 10/28/2009, you wrote:
hi all:

if u please,
now, i can't find xp drivers for my laptop, so i must choose, vesta or
windows7, so, can we use our programs with windows 7?
SONAR, SIBELIUS, ALL OUR EFFECTS ETC?

Thanks
Cheers
RAmy Moustafa