[realmusicians] Re: windows 7 instead

  • From: "Nektarios Mallas" <nmallas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 19:38:43 +0200

The other thing he can do, is to google around with the model name and
number to see if other users found drivers compatible with xp.
There are many people who don't want to go with vista or windows 7 for one
reason or another,  and they are getting new laptops.
Also, some times, it is possible the vista drivers for a partiqular chipset
or hardware device are compatible with xp.
It might also be a good idea to send an email to the tech support of the
company and ask for specific advice to run xp on that machine.

Nektarios.