[realmusicians] Re: windows 7 instead

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:12:41 +0200

Dear d j x:
ok, i'll take the models and search for their drivers,, now i installed the vesta again, to take the models adn so on, but i can't devide my hard, my hard is 320 gb, the devided it into 2 parts, and i need to decrease the c size,
can u tell me  how can i make this without losing my Hrd disc?
And, without losing the recovery? i put the recovery on dvds, but don't know how can i devide my hard.

Thanks in advance
Cheers
Ramy Moustafa
----- Original Message ----- From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>